So I'm back in Kota Kinabalu after a great (although unfortunately more fun than work) trip to Kuala Lumpur. I think I tried to cram too much into the last week I was there and didnt get enough sleep, which caused me to fall sick the day I left, and spend the first 3 days of being back curled up in bed. But now I'm back with a vengeance! Did you miss me KK? ;p
Which is why I've joined this blogging competition, and it's for a great prize: 16 lucky bloggers get to exchange lives with another blogger from a different region on a 10 day trip with sponsored air fare, accommodation and a daily allowance. The good people at Hostelling International will even draw up a personalised itinerary so that each blogger can experience the chosen country to the fullest!
- To get a guaranteed blog viewing from the judges, I need to be in the Top 25 in Asia Pacific before 15th April, which is around Top 60 Worldwide. Currently my world rank is 142.
- To vote, all you need is a valid email address. Just click on this link http://www.bigblogexchange.org/blog/399003, enter your email address then verify the vote in your email!
- If you really love me, you can then share the link and ask all your friends and family to vote too! *big smile*
My ultimate? Here's my list of my top 5 countries I'd be more than overjoyed to experience:
- Africa - What could top a wildlife safari??
- Australia - To dive in the Great Barrier Reef
- Greece - Just the beauty of it all!
- New York - The city where everything happens!
- England - Mainly because I'd love to see all my relatives there. After moving to Sabah when I was 7, I havent had the chance to meet any of my aunts/uncles/cousins, and though we have been able to keep in touch via facebook, it would be amazing to have an actual family reunion with them!
I estimate about another 100 votes will get me where I need to be, so please do help me be one of the chosen bloggers representing Malaysia, Sabah, especially Kota Kinabalu in a bid to change the world, one blog (and vlog) at a time! Armed with my fancy new Samsung Galaxy Camera, I have a feeling many a good picture and video will be filling up your screens! ;p
|'Cause you never know what you'll find while on holiday!|
- Penang, February 2013
PS: Thanks The Big Blog Exchnage team for featuring my motivation in your blog post #26! =)
PPS: I am planning to upgrade to a dot com soon, and with that get a better blog design, so stay tuned! In the meantime, feel free to check out: