Founded in 2011, BEFF is back with more environmental film screenings and community film-making workshops which will be held from the 27th to the 29th of September 2013.
Hoping to bring to light local talent, the requirements are easy:
- Films must be related to the environment.
- Films must be shot by Borneans currently living in Borneo.
- Films must be under 10 minutes long.
- Only submit films produced after 1st January 2010.
- Don't worry about the language your film is in - whether in English, Malay, Chinese Kadazan, Murut etc, as long as you provide English subtitles, SUBMIT IT! =)
|One of the films shown during the festival - filmed in 1937!|
|Taken during one of the previous years' workshops.|
|Last year's documentary workshop participants!|
|Borneo Eco Film Fest screening 2012!|
Venue: Kompleks Jabatan Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Negara (JKKN) Sabah.
- Sabah Economic Development and Investment Authority (SEDIA),
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Environment, Sabah and
|Tom, Char and BEFF volunteer Chloe at the press conference.|
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BEFFSUARA or @BEFFSUARA