1. Skydiving is definitely top of my to-do, and South Africa is my dream location!
Freefalling at 192km/hour means it only takes 30secs to fall 4000ft, and then you
tug open that parachute, and enjoy the view for the next 5mins. Age is not a
limitation in this case as there have even been 80 year olds doing the jump for the
first time; just make sure you don't lose those false teeth! Oh, and myth busted:
unlike the movies, you can't hear anyone talking / screaming while in freefall!
2. There are many different types of bungee jumping:
i) Off a cliff in New Zealand
ii) Off a tower like in Macau
iii) Off a crane like in the UK
iv) The highest bungee jump in the world is off a bridge in South Africa, and
iv) The most extreme? You can bungee from a helicopter, into a volcano in
3. Cliff diving in the Philippines is fun, but if you're teeny tiny like me, don't do it
long term k? Diving from a professional level actually makes your body shrink over
4. This one is actually gonna be happening really soon: Paragliding from the top of
Kokol Hill! Yes, you can paraglide right here in KK, from Kokol or even Ranau, right
in front of Mount Kinabalu; talk about set to scenery!
5. Zip-lining across a river? Check. From island-to-island?
|Check! Pulau Gaya to Pulau Sapi|
|I also zipped from one end of the forest to another in Taiwan!|
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @CalistaLeahLiew & Snapchat @CalistaLeah;
And join me on the Hitz Playlist every weekday 10am - 1pm on hitz fm Sabah
100.8 in Kota Kinabalu & 99.8 in Sandakan!
Reach for the sky, and I'll see ya next weekend!